I declare that 2013 is the year of continuous overflow.
Overflowing blessings begin when we trust our limited resources in the hands of the One who can make miracles.
1. Abraham offered Isaac — and became Father of all nations.
2. Hannah gave Samuel to the Lord — and she had many children afterwards.
3. The Zarepath widow gave Elijah her last cake — and they were never hungry during famine.
4. The Shunammite widow gave Elisha her last jar of oil — and she was able to pay her debts.
5. The boy gave Jesus his 5 loaves of and 2 fishes — and fed 5000 men.
All of these happened in their time of greatest need.
How about you?
What limited resource do you have, that God can use to do miracles with?
- Do Not Bury The Dead Yet, Part 2of2, by Evans Olang (magnifyhisword.wordpress.com)