Naisipan kong balikan kung anong sinulat ko sa aking blog/journal tungkol sa pagpasok ng 2013, at kinilabutan ako sa nabasa ko…
I started it with a declaration:
I declare that 2013 is the year of continuous overflow.
Overflowing blessings begin when we trust our limited resources in the hands of the One who can make miracles.
AND HE INDEED MADE A MIRACLE!
2 months later, I got the offer from my company to go to Kuala Lumpur for an expatriate assignment. This is an extremely rare opportunity.
- Ito yung panahon na nagi-struggle ako ng sobra because I feel my career was stuck. It was a desert test.
- I was considering to resign, pero ang word ng Lord ay “stand still”. My pillar of cloud has not moved.
- Sinulat ko ito to
forceencourage my soul to keep trusting the Lord, even though my circumstances don’t look like they are aligned.
- January 6 was the first Sunday of the year; my friend Joan and I attended the First Sunday Service of New Life the Fort. This is their New Year theme.
What I learned
- There is power in what we confess.
- Sabi nga ni Pastor Ed Lapiz, “Kung ano ang gusto mong matupad, yun ang idasal, usal-usalin, sabihin, kantahin, isipin, pag-usapan, imaginin!”
- New Life the Fort is not my mother Church, but we have a lot of friends in there. It is not about the Church you attend, but the Spirit of the Living God that you serve.
- Para maging balanse, ugaliing bumisita sa iba’t ibang Churches. Kilalanin ang mga tunay din namang kapatid sa labas ng nakagisnang bahay panambahan.
- This is especially true para sa mga workers and leaders: paminsan-minsan, makihalubilo sa ibang bahay panambahan. Makinig at ma-refresh, masarap na minsan ikaw naman ang nami-ministeran.
- At ang pinaka-da best sa lahat, Ang DIYOS ay hindi nagpapabaya. He can open opportunities even through walls of adversities.
Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low; and the uneven shall be made level, and the rough places a plain: And the glory of Jehovah shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of Jehovah hath spoken it.
— Isaiah 40:4-5
Ikaw, anong kwento ng 2013 mo?